Teaching People to be confident & Use technology to change the world!
If you have a project or story that you feel I should hear about, please scroll to the bottom of the page for the Contact Form.
As Seen On:
AWARDS & ACCOLADES:
Won the Top 25 Blog with Heart Award.
- Awarded See Beautiful Woman of the Month - June 2012 - "Arianna's Random Thoughts Are Full of Awesome."
- Nominated for the Business & Career, Health & Wellness, and Life Categories for the 2014 Canadian Weblog Awards.
- Nominated for the Health & Wellness and Life Categories for the 2013 Canadian Weblog Awards. Placed in the top 5 in the Health & Wellness Category.
- Nominated for the Health & Wellness and Life Categories for the 2012 Canadian Weblog Awards.
- Awarded Best Body Image Blogger for the 2012 Nourishing Body Image Awards.
- Awarded #14 in the Top 50 Personal Development Blogs of 2012 (Steven Aitchison).
- Top 100 Self-Help Blogs 2012 - Psychology of Eating.
- Best Victoria Instagram Photos Dec. 22-28 2015.
- Ten Thousand Coffees | How to Establish Yourself as a Blogger
- Carleton University Learning Log | What Can You Do With a Psychology Degree?
- Wild Sister Magazine| Being An Entrepreneur is Like Paddling (Feb. 2015)
- Wild Sister Magazine | Go Be Wild (December, 2014)
- inspired COACH magazine | Shared my advice for work/life balance
- AlisonSmith.com | Shared a self-love strategy in 16 Strategies to Live a Life UnCommon
- Quips and Tips for Life's Ups and Downs | How to Overcome Your Fear of What People Think
- Nourishing the Soul | Surround Yourself with Positive People
- Psych Central's Weightless blog | Overcoming Body Image Battles for a Better Life
- 6 Months to Live | Life Experiment Celebrating You
- Grow Soul Beautiful | Why I Yoga series.
- CafeTruth | How do you Deal With Critics?
- Not Myself Today | shared my story
BLOG COMMUNITY WORK:
- Expert on Ten Thousand Coffees.
- Juror for the 2012, 2013, & 2014 Canadian Weblog Awards.
- Contributor on We Are The Real Deal.
- Featured Blogger of the Week on The Gold Zebra: January 2013.
- Blog was Profiled on Canada Blog Friends.
PRINTED MAGAZINE ARTICLES:
- Seaside Magazine | Coffee, Walk, and a Talk (September 2013, p. 67)
- Have two articles published in April 2013 version of Brainwash Magazine. A new magazine for teen girls.
- Featured in Island Gals Magazine in March 2013. Also, on the Meet the Gals section of their site.
- Eating Disorder Recovery Awareness Group Interview Series. Live Facebook Chat for an hour.
- Featured on Your Life Your Success Podcast.
- Webshow with Jacqueline Boone where we interview Kristin Lajeunesse.
- Webshow with Jacqueline Boone called "The Moment for Change: Creating Our Best Lives."
- Group Facilitator for #IAmAntiBully's Why bully? Embrace. A TED-inspired educator's dialogue.
- Was a volunteer for Right By You at Clara's Big Ride in Victoria, B.C.
- Attended Therapeutic Conversations Conference by Vancouver School of Narrative Therapy, May 2014.
- Western Psychological Association Convention, Portland, Oregon, April, 2009
- Community Ambassador for the non-profit Fast and Female, which empowers girls to get into sport.